About Me & Working Together
I help busy people clear the noise and reconnect with what matters most.
What matters to you ties directly to your wellbeing.
You lose your footing when noise drowns out what matters. This can make you feel stressed, anxious, stuck, or disconnected.
There’s nothing wrong with you.
What you’re feeling are signals that your body’s sending you that things are off course.
All you need to do is reconnect with what matters.
And I’d love to partner with you to do that.
My coaching approach is anchored in mindfulness, psychology, neuroscience, spirituality, and trauma-informed practices.
Note: Coaching is not a regulated industry in many countries, so you will find coaches of various flavors with varying qualifications. You can read about my training in psychology, therapy and coaching in the FAQ.
My Craft Is Seeing And Hearing The Truth Of People, Beneath What’s Presented To The World.
I’m a wellbeing & mind coach in my 40’s, on a personal healing journey, and supporting others who are on a similar path.
While many kids were still figuring out who they were, I knew who I was at a very young age: I was intuitive and artistic. I saw the arts as my pleasure and psychology my craft.
In my teens, I gained entrance into an exclusive performing arts high school in New York City and later studied psychology in college and graduate school.
So how did I end up living a portion of my life devoid of meaning, that damaged my health, integrity, relationships, and happiness along the way?
The short answer: I disconnected from what mattered most – myself.
As a result, I dismissed and de-prioritized my own wellbeing, particularly my inner wellbeing.
Noise Can Seduce You From Your Own Truth.
Because of my journey, I understand the pull of the noise.
But even more, I believe in the power of clarity, and how it can transform anyone’s life.
Around you, there will always be noise. But within you, there is deep-seated clarity.
I'll Facilitate a Process That Allows You to Tap Into Clarity.
We all compete with noise in the modern world.
Noise is anything that doesn’t serve you, support your growth, or light you up.
Noise weighs you down and makes you feel heavy (literally and metaphorically).
Over time, noisy thoughts, beliefs and emotions slow down (at best) or shut down (at worst) your ability to flourish.
By clearing the noise and reconnecting with what matters most, you will:
- Feel less “triggered” by day-to-day events
- Experience life with more purpose
- Gain access to intuitive wisdom, and creativity
- Feel moved & inspired into action
- Develop more meaningful relationships
- Gain access to inner peace and calm
- Experience more fulfillment and joy
The Journey of Stress and Trauma Recovery is Beautiful.
The wellbeing journey involves radical healing, self-care, and self-love – of the mind, body, and spirit.
My role as your coach is to facilitate the process for you to experience your own unique journey.
It’s a privilege and joy to partner with my clients on their personal journey of stress and trauma recovery.
Often, it results in a beautiful journey inward.
What Can You Expect While Working Together?
Our time together is a safe space that welcomes your whole self to reveal and blossom.
What you will experience:
- Deep exploration of your needs and desires
- Powerful insights through coaching
- Integration of learnings into everyday life
- Shifting of mindsets to support wellbeing
- Creation of new habits that serve you
Unlike conventional therapy:
- My goal isn’t to work with you indefinitely
- I believe you don’t need “fixing”
- I don’t need to diagnose you with a disorder to get paid by your insurance company
- I believe the most powerful creator, genius and healer is within you
Similar to how you’d work with a trainer or nutritionist, my goal is for you to thrive on your own. Typically clients achieve this within 3-6 months of working with me. It’s common for clients to return periodically for “tune-ups.”
What Else Do I Believe?
- Our mind is brilliant when our heart takes the lead
- Stress is not just an inconvenience – it’s lethal
- Uncomfortable emotions carry important messages
- Unresolved trauma follows us into every present moment
- Everything’s connected – our heart, brain & gut breaks together and will heal together
- Food is medicine
- The world benefits from us being our authentic selves
- We’re never “done” – we’re always learning, growing, and healing